Hot one

Monday, May 14, 2012

It started out as a sorethroat

This is my first entry in fully English. Wooohoooo!!! So proub man. Well, actually, Mr Admin here wanna tell all the readers out there that Mr Admin is sick.

How my condition now is.

"Oh No!!" That was the first sentence that came from my mouth when I knew that I fell sick. Why, its simply because I am sitting examination now. Hell yeah! And not only I have to fight with the 'papers' on my table, I also have to fight the germs in my body. Double trouble huh? Well, what to do. Life goes on.

It started out as a sorethroat on Sunday. Which then turn into flu. Even now, I am writing this entry with runny nose. Huhuhu. Well, I think I better get better soon. Need to get rest now. Pray for my healthiness. Salam.

No comments:

Post a Comment